PELIK LEBIH BAIK ;
Read Entry PortfolioFollow
Kenapa Anda tidak Kapel?
Monday, July 9, 2012 • 7:26 PM • 0 Surat Layang


Assalamualaikum,

Okay, pernah tak korang hadapi keadaan di mana orang sibuk citer pasal diornag punye ex-lah, pasal diorang punye boify lah, hubbylah, wifey and what so ever. If you ever felt that situation, and you're actually single, well, You're not alone.

Actually, lately ni, bila aku scroll down homepage dekat facebook. Komfem, aku akan jumpa people posting about their girlfriend and boyfriend. Ade yang sibuk citer "how adorable she is" and some keep on posting their picture's holding hands, kissing each other. Well, to all single's, like me, don't be sad.

Maybe, all of them are actually in a relationship, spending time everyday together, holding each other's hand, but, what they don't actually notice, they're consuming sins everyday. And when you ever thought, "I got no girlfriend" , "No one likes me", "I'm forever alone". You don't have to fell that way. Always remember that Allah is always there by your side. InsyaAllah.

To me, I don't have to be, racing all over to get girlfriend, cause I actually believed that Allah is protecting me from consuming Sins everyday, from "maksiat". When the times come, I will marry someone fated for me. InsyaAllah. Maybe, It's kinda crazy since I'm posting this kind of post, but actually, at school , guys and girls are busy with their monkey loves, spreading loves letter. K,I'm not jelous or what so ever.You can ignore me if you want. K, that's all, Assalamualaikum.

Btw, kepada semua kapel2 yang "bahagia" kat luar sana, tahukah anda bahwa kapel itu dosa? Mungkin korang tak  main tacing2 tangan, semua. Tapi, Allah melarang kita mendekati sebarang perkara yang menjerumus ke arah maksiat. :)

OLD / NEW